Saturday, February 13, 2010

Paper ICT PK 1



I think paper ICT for PK 1 is quite difficult to answer.. but i still could answer it. Bwahahaha!!
Hmmhmm .. There was some questions that I couldn't answer properly. At first,I found the ICT paper was kinda easy for me.. But, when I reached at the middle I feel like I want to kill myself because that question supposed to be easy for me to answer but I didn't expected that questions would be very difficult for me to answer. However, I really hope that I can get A even A- for ICT paper because I think this paper is more easier than Add Math paper.. But, if I didn't get A for this ICT paper.., I hope teacher didn't get angry with me because my English is still very poor.. That's why I can't answer the question properly. I'm so sorry teacher.. T_T So, I hope anyone who read my blog will pray for my success.. Thank You everyone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment